The Secret is Lifestyle…
Start Losing Weight Today
Our unique programs are designed so it is easy for you to adopt the key habits of nutritional excellence so you may quickly achieve your goal of permanent weight loss.
An Introduction to Our Programs for 2021
The origin of the term ‘diet’ comes from the Greek word diaita which means a lifestyle or prescribed way of living. This is also how diets are viewed by the team at Nutrition Coach.
Our programs are designed as life-long plans of nutritional excellence which will result in permanent weight loss (unlike the temporary strategies like may fad diets). Additionally, Nutrition Coach programs can improve your chances of achieving a longer lifespan, increased healthspan, and extended youthspan.
In our programs, you will:
- Learn: Discover nutritional excellence and the specific habits that lead to a fit, thin, and healthy body.
- Try: Practice the habits you have learned via the text, audio, and video of the course, and begin to incorporate these habits into your life in a unique, personal way.
- Talk: Share successes and talk about you stumbling blocks during the group coaching sessions plus receive feedback and suggestions from the nutrition coach team and other peers.
- Adapt: Integrate the nutritional excellence lessons and the newly formed habits into your daily routine; thereby, maintaining your ideal size and shape for the rest of your life.
Receive access to tools, guides, and other resources that will make your weight loss journey both easier and faster.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT
- Busy Professionals, Entrepreneurs, and Business Owners who need a simple program that takes little time to learn or implement but produces fast results.
- Parents who want a more structured system with a group coaching component where ‘best practices’ of successfully losing weight while raising a family and running a household are discussed.
- Women and men who have struggled with weight loss in the past; however, know that a multimedia platform along with expert coaching and guidance will make the crucial difference.
- Anyone serious about losing 20 to 100 pounds and has a strong desire to achieve their best possible physical self.
- Discover the principles of nutritional excellence and strategies for lifelong wellness
- Achieve your weight loss goal with an efficient, effective, and evidence-based methodology.
- Learn and integrate life-long healthy habits which will allow you to maintain a slimmer, fitter body throughout your lifespan.
- Enjoy life more with more energy and decrease your biological age (so 60 can really be the ‘new 40’ for you).
- Look, feel, and ‘grow’ younger (drop ten years instead of just ten pounds).
- Reduce the overall risks associated with obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and many types of cancer.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn through short, bite-sized textual, audio, and video lessons, habit building exercises, and weekly group coaching.
- Engage with instructors, coaches, and peers during weekly group coaching sessions where feedback, questions, successes can be discussed and shared in a confidential environment.
- Practice new health habits in your daily life, with a focus at mealtime and when you are hungry between meals.
- Lose weight in a healthy, safe, and stable way. By consistently shedding 1-2 pounds a week and integrating life-long health habits, you can prevent one from gaining it back.
- Achieve permanent weight loss and your ideal size and shape.
Nutrition Coach Programs for 2020
Lose weight fast while enjoying delicious food without feeling hungry.
The Chocolate Diet is our flagship program. We think you will love it.
The Chocolate Diet includes an easy to understand video course series as well as weekly group coaching sessions to help you lose weight in the easiest, healthiest, and tastiest way possible.
Do you get to eat Chocolate? Yes! Daily if you wish!
This program is simple as you do not need to count points or calories at every meal. Also, unlike most diets which force chocolate lovers and ‘chocoholics’ to completely abstain from their favorite superfood, the Chocolate Diet transforms chocolate into a weight loss tool. Of course, chocolate is only one part of the food plan and overall program.
The Chocolate Diet includes both an engaging self-study program which will give you a nutritional education better than most people (including many physicians) as well as weekly group coaching to keep you on track on your weight loss journey. By combining a whole food plan with best practices from the psychology of behavior change (as well your favorite superfood), the Chocolate Diet program can help anyone lose weight while eating delicious food.
What Is the Chocolate Diet?
It is a healthy, delicious, lifestyle diet that includes some of the most nutritious whole food on the planet. It was designed the current body of scientific knowledge on what are the best foods for weight loss and overall fitness.
Is the Chocolate Diet an “all-you-can-eat” chocolate plan?
No. Chocolate is a rich, high calorie food; therefore, it should be enjoyed in moderation. The Chocolate Diet is unique as it includes 1-2 portions of chocolate as part of the daily food plan. In fact, by eating chocolate at the right time, it can be transformed into a weight loss tool.
Do I need to purchase any special weight loss chocolate?
No. You can buy your chocolate at your local chocolatier, supermarket, or convenience store. In the program, criteria are given for choosing the best possible chocolate.
Is chocolate a magic bullet for weight loss?
Chocolate is a delicious superfood which contains phytonutrients and other antioxidants and has been linked to a wide number of health benefits. Nevertheless, Chocolate itself does not have any ‘magical’ weight loss properties. This is not really surprising as other extremely healthy foods such as kale, broccoli, blueberries, and apples, to name a few, do not have any special weight loss properties either.
It is unfortunate that chocolate has been traditionally demonized as a ‘bad’ food and often excluded from most weight loss plans as this denial approach to a favorite food usually results in a cycle of sabotage. For chocolate lovers who want to lose weight, abstinence from all chocolate does not have the intended effect. Instead, it often leads to strong psychological cravings and chocolate binging behaviors which often derails the weight loss plan completely
The Chocolate Diet allows for the healthy inclusion of chocolate and employs several clever psychological techniques which transform chocolate from a saboteur into a weight loss tool.
Is the Chocolate Diet a vegetarian or vegan diet?
No. One can still enjoy animal products on the Chocolate Diet; however, it can be easily modified for vegetarians or vegans.
It is unfortunate that chocolate has been traditionally demonized as a ‘bad’ food and often excluded from most weight loss plans as this denial approach to a favorite food usually results in a cycle of sabotage. For chocolate lovers who want to lose weight, abstinence from all chocolate does not have the intended effect. Instead, it often leads to strong psychological cravings and chocolate binging behaviors which often derails the weight loss plan completely.
The world’s best Mediterranean diet…
…from the island where people forget to die.
Ikaria is a beautiful Greek island in the Aegean, southwest of Samos, where people live closer to their traditional way of life than most parts of Europe. This includes the way they work, socialize, and eat.
The Ikarian lifestyle is not sedentary, as the people on Ikaria move their bodies more than they rest. This combined with their supercharged version of the Mediterranean style of eating has resulted in Ikaria being considered a ‘blue zone,’ where people reach the age ninety 2.5 times the rate of American and Ikarian men are 4 times as likely to reach age ninety!
And it is not uncommon for women and men to remain extremely active through their 80s, one that is much more vigorous and energetic than the average 60 year old in America, from gardening to long hikes…
….and let’s not forget the reports of the rich and active sex life of the Ikarian octogenarians.
How? A unique combination of what they eat and what they do not eat, plus daily exercise via walking, work, and choosing an active lifestyle.
The Ikarian Diet is a program for anyone in the world who would like to replicate the best features of the Ikarian lifestyle to increase their own lifespan, healthyspan, and youthspan while shedding any extra pounds or inches.
The Ikarian Diet will be released in October 2020.
The Rainbow Diet
Discover the Power of Phytonutrients to Grow Fitter, Thinner, and Stronger in a Beautiful and Intuitive Way.
Colorful fruits, vegetables, beans, lentils, grains, and other plants are not just aesthetically pleasing, they contain some of the most overlooked nutrients which can help improve overall wellness and help prevents chronic illness.
While there are thousands of phytonutrients, here are some of the most common examples that you probably already know:
Red: Lycopene a powerful antioxidant and a carotenoid which has multiple benefits including helping prevent cardiovascular disease and certain types of cancers per the preliminary research.
Orange: Beta-carotene is the precursor to Vitamin A (retinol) and is involved in healthy skin, mucus membranes, the immune system, and our good vision. and eyes.
Yellow: Lutein and zeaxanthin are also both involved in protecting our vision as they are involved with reducing the likelihood of age-related macular degeneration and cataracts.
Green: Chlorophyll, one of the most abundant plant phytonutrients and has been shown to slow the growth of colon and lung cancers.
Purple: Anthocyanidins have been shown in recent studies to improve neurological health possesses anti-flammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer benefits.
The Rainbow Dietis a weight loss plan that will help you greatly improve your healthy by eating the entire spectrum of beautiful colors and getting all the phytonutrients that are missing from the Standard American Diet.
The Rainbow Diet will be released in December 2020.